- Hits: 171274
Find articles on the right hand side of this website, provided to benefit the ordinary man, or woman who wants to start their own successful business but do not have a lot of capital or the knowledge to start and run a business.
This website provides information and business opportunities with training on the left hand side of the website. New business articles are frequently added so visit us frequently. If you do not find what you need, contact us and we will find it for you at no charge.
On these pages you will find the following information:
1. How to start a new business, but should you already have your own business you can also benefit from the business articles. One never stops learning when you have a business. The information includes information about Home based business ideas, Unique business opportunities, Hand Craft Businesses, Services Businesses, Innovative businesses to mention a few.
2. A variety of small business opportunities that are affordable, do not require much to start and are backed by full training, telephonic and e-mail support and mentorship. We have a motto on our courses “There are no stupid questions, the more you ask, the more answers you get!”
3. The training provided with the business opportunity of your choice is backed up with learning materials such as manuals, DVD’s, CD’s and other material as stipulated for the specific course. In all courses, marketing manuals are included.
4. The internet is an important marketing tool and having a website is very important to business owners as everyone has access through cell phones, computers and other devices that can connect to the internet. This means that everyone searches the internet for information and if you do not own a website, how do you expect customers to find you? For this reason we can provide you with a starter website at a once off cost of R500. See terms and conditions.
5. Marketing your product is more important than your product and services. Why? If people do not know about your business and what you offer, how can they support your business? For this reason we provide a marketing your business session on the last day of our courses and provide a marketing manual with every course provided.
6. Starting a Business will change your life. Make sure that you only choose business opportunities that provide full training and backup when you are looking to start a new business. Change for the better with proven advice on successful strategies for your small business. With Trimo you will know the correct steps to take as we provide you with the training. This gives you a better chance of success.
More and more people are looking for Business Opportunities. Why? Daily, frustrated men and woman throw up their hands in despair because they cannot find work or have been retrenched. Even if you do find work, it does not mean that it is yours forever! If you can risk losing your job every day, you might as well risk having your own business and making your own dreams a reality, lining your pocket instead of your boss's pocket.
Many of the business opportunities listed here can be started from home. You can have the best of both worlds by starting your own unique business in your spare time from your garage while still working at your regular job! You have the opportunity to test your business idea safely, while you still have a job and an income.
All business opportunities listed on this website include full training and telephonic mentorship that will enable you to start and run the business that you choose. As soon as you are qualified, you will be able to manufacture the products and offer the services to the public.
With every business opportunity, you receive manuals on the particular business as well as a marketing manual. With some courses you also receive additional training with the help of CD’s/DVD’s which show you how it is done and explain in detail how to manufacture the product and market your new business in order to build a successful business. Apply for your course today!
1. The cost of making a 3 page website is R495 – this is a once of payment.
2. The cost of hosting the website and registering the domain as well as the yearly domain fee is R500 per year.
This means that your first payment will be R1000 and that covers the cost of number 1 and 2 above.
After the first year, you pay only R500 per year for the website.
Should you need additional pages, each page will cost R150 extra to add.
You may ask us to move your domain to another hosting company if you are not satisfied with our services at any time.
Should your website be made, up and running and you fail to pay the next year’s fee of R500 on time, the website will immediately be removed from the internet until the outstanding amount has been paid. A reconnection fee of R200 will be charged.
The website will only be developed once you have provided us with full payment. When you pay the cost as given above in 1 and 2 you agree with the terms and conditions.
When we register your domain name it will be registered as a .co.za domain name.
Our in-house web designer will need the following information from you before the website can be made.
1. Your full name.
2. The name of your business.
3. The Full address of the business.
4. All your contact numbers so that people can phone you.
5. A fax number if you have one.
6. A cell number if you have one.
7. An email address if you have one, if not we will provide you with one.
8. Pictures if you have any.
9. The content that you want to place on the website.
10. The colour scheme for the business.
If you look at our Trimo website you will see that it is full of information and pictures. This is called content. You need to give us the information that you want to put on your website. You can describe your business, what you do, why you do what you do, what the benefits are that you provide, your business hours, in fact anything that you want to say about your business can be put on your website.
We reserve the right to increase prices should the cost of hosting and domain fees rise. We will give you 3 months notice should there be a price increase. Find our banking details here.