- Hits: 23448
Why do people pay a lot of money to smell good?
What is included in the Perfume Course?
• You will receive training and upon completion of the training you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
• You will receive a manual which will include information on where to purchase and source everything you need to make the different generic perfumes.
The manual includes information about the different strengths and the formulations that perfumes are made with so that you will be able to make top of the range perfumes that will suit everyone's pocket.
• You will be taught how to combine and blend the different perfumes.
• You will receive 30 bottles of 25ml capacity as well as the fragrance, oils and ingredients to physically make enough perfume for the 30 bottles.
• You will be able to sell this perfume immediately or use it as test bottles so that people can test the smell of the perfume before buying it.
• You will be taught how to market your perfume business and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
After finishing the course you will be able to make any of the following generic perfumes: CLICK HERE for the List of Perfumes that you will be able to make.
The Cost of the Perfume Course is R5,000. You will need to pay a R1,000 deposit to secure your place on the perfume course. The rest of the fees are payable 2 days before the course starts. If you come from far and need to sleep over, see details of accommodation here.
Should you be unable to attend a perfume course, we are able to provide you with a Perfumery Home Study Course that contains all the facts and information as if you were attending the perfume course. The Cost of the Perfume Home Study is R4,000.
After attending the perfume course you will need to purchase:
• Perfume blend concentrate: This means that the concentrated perfume has already been extracted and manufactured for your convenience.
• You will need Perfume dispensing bottles. (Cost according to the type of bottles that you will use).
• Concentrated perfume blends. (Cost according to the type of blends you will use).
• All of the above is possible due to the science of manufacturing perfume concentrates.
You will receive a manufacturing manual as well as a marketing manual that will provide you with the contact details on where to purchase the concentrated perfume, the MBR, the dispensing bottles and the crimping machines if you will be using it. Please note that there are bottles on the market for screw on bottles. This means you do not need a crimping machine. Please note that the perfume concentrate cannot be used in its pure form. Because of the concentration of the perfume blends, a little goes a long way.