That is why manufacturing perfume is a great business. Perfume distributors will purchase perfume directly from your factory. Prospective customers who want to start a perfume business have to purchase the perfume directly from your factory as they do not have the perfume manufacturing formulas.
Click Here to see the names of the Generic Oil-Based Perfumes that you will be able to Manufacture.
Perfume Course in Randfontein, Johannesburg.
Course Dates: 28 September OR 11 October 2019.
Course Price: R5300.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Learn the art of Perfume Manufacturing. Perfume is a status symbol. Using perfume goes hand in hand with personal care. When viewing the outrageous price tags of some of the name brand perfumes on the market today, a person may think that the making of perfume is a very expensive process. I guarantee that this is not true. Everything seems difficult and expensive if you do not own the knowledge and formulation to manufacture the perfumes.
If you buy perfumes for reselling purposes, you are missing out on a lot of money that could have been in your pocket. With the knowledge gained on the perfume training course you will own the knowledge on how to manufacture the different generic perfumes currently on the market.
You control the formulas. Why purchase perfume for reselling if you can make perfume yourself and sell it directly to the customer?
Why buy perfume to sell if you can manufacture perfume and make a lot more profit? Be the first point of sale so that you do not have to give up any of your profit. Let others who want to buy and sell do it. There are many people without jobs. When you are a manufacturer you create jobs! It is more lucrative to learn how to manufacture perfumes and sell it directly to the customer than buying and reselling perfume. If you manufacture perfumes you receive all the profit. Many perfumes are also sold using party plans. During training we will train you how to use party plans.
Why do people pay a lot of money to smell good?
We have structured the perfume course so that anyone that can read and follow instructions can learn how to make perfumes in one day! Believe it because it is true! We provide the perfume generic formulations on disc for reference purposes.
You naturally also receive all the information that you need to start and run a perfume business. You will need only 1 Day of your life to do the Perfume Course and on completion you can start making your Perfume Business a reality.
This is a hands-on course. You can use the bottles of perfume that you made as testers, so that people can test the perfume. It also means that once you have completed the course, you can start your business immediately.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion.
• Information on how to register your perfume business, how to choose the name of your business and information on where to find perfume packaging.
• The perfume manufacturing manual with all the information to source all the raw material that you will need in the perfume manufacturing process. Information on where to purchase the bottles and what to do about labelling is also included.
• You will receive the perfume formulation manual that includes information about the different strengths of the formulations that perfumes are made with so that you will be able to make top of the range perfumes that will suit everyone's taste and budget.
• You will receive a manual on disc that includes all the information on where to source and purchase everything you need to make the perfume.
• You will be taught how to combine and blend the different perfumes.
• You will be able to sell this perfume immediately or use it as test bottles so that people can test the smell of the perfume before buying it.
• You will be taught how to market your perfume business and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
After finishing the course you will be able to make any of the following generic perfumes: CLICK HERE for the List of Perfumes that you will be able to make.
The Cost of the Perfume Course is R5300. We do not accept cards. We do accept cash and EFT payments. You should make sure that the payment of the full course show in our account on the morning that you attend the course.
If you come from far and need to sleep over, see details of accommodation in Randfontein here.
After attending the perfume course you will need to purchase:
• Perfume blend concentrate: This means that the concentrated perfume has already been extracted and manufactured for your convenience.
• You will need Perfume dispensing bottles. (Cost according to the type of bottles that you will use).
• Concentrated perfume blends. (Cost according to the type of blends you will use).
• All of the above is possible due to the science of manufacturing perfume concentrates.
You will receive a manufacturing manual as well as a marketing manual that will provide you with the contact details on where to purchase the concentrated perfume, the MBR, the dispensing bottles and the crimping machines if you will be using it.
• Please note that there are bottles on the market for screw on bottles. This means you do not need a crimping machine. Please note that the perfume concentrate cannot be used in its pure form. Because of the concentration of the perfume blends, a little goes a long way.
• Why sell someone else's perfume if you can manufacture and sell it yourself? Be the CEO of your own perfume business.