- Hits: 2694
That is why manufacturing perfume is a great business. Perfume distributors will purchase perfume directly from your factory. Prospective customers who want to start a perfume business has to purchase the perfume directly from your perfume factory as they do not have the perfume manufacturing formulas.
Perfume Course in Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu Natal.
Course Date: 29 July 2014. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Perfume Courses in Randfontein, Johannesburg.
Course Dates: 21 June 2014 and 19 July 2014. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Click Here to see he names of the Generic Oil-Based Perfumes that you will be able to Manufacture.
Learn the art of Perfume Manufacturing. Perfume is a status symbol.
Using perfume goes hand in hand with personal care. When viewing the outrageous price tags of some of the name brand perfumes on the market today, a person may think that the making of perfume is a very expensive process. I guarantee that this is not true. Everything seems difficult and expensive if you do not own the knowledge and formulation to manufacture the perfumes.
If you buy perfumes for reselling purposes you are missing out on a lot of money that could have been in your pocket. With the knowledge gained on the perfume training course you will own the knowledge on how to manufacture the different generic perfumes currently on the market.
You control the formulas. Why purchase perfume for reselling if you can make perfume yourself and sell it directly to the customer?
Why buy perfume to sell if you can manufacture perfume and make a lot more profit? Be the first point of sale so that you do not have to give up any of your profit. Let others who want to buy and sell do it. There are many people without jobs. When you are a manufacturer to create jobs! It is more lucrative to learn how to manufacture perfumes and sell it directly to the customer than buying and reselling perfume. If you manufacture perfumes you receive the all the profits, Many perfumes are also sold using party plans. During training we will train you how to use party plans.
Making perfume is definitely not expensive. You can start manufacturing perfume with as little as R2,000.00 You decide how much you want to start with, you can do business according to the money that you have available. Manufacturing of perfumes are very lucrative and perfume can be manufactured at home. This means that you do not have the expense of hiring a shop when you start the business. It also provides you with more time to spend with your family. We do provide you with everything that you need to know to start a lucrative perfume business so that you can, after training, start and run your own perfume business.
Why do people pay a lot of money to smell good?
In the perfume business industry Perfume is priced
high because people are willing to pay to have them surrounded by a pleasant smell. Making perfumes are definitely affordable and lucrative because perfume is used by everyone who wants to be noticed and envied. Not wearing perfume is just not in! Perfume is a must for men and woman.
We have structured the perfume course so that anyone that can read and follow instructions can learn how to make perfumes in one day! Believe it because it is true! We provide the perfume generic formulations on disk for reference purposes.
You naturally also receive all the information that you need to start and run a perfume business. You will need only 1 Day of your life to do the Perfume Course and on completion you can start making your Perfume Business a reality.
This is a hands-on course. In your perfume kit you will receive 30 x 25 ml empty bottles and the ingredients and raw materials to fill the 30 bottles of perfume whilst attending the course. You can use the bottles of perfume that you made as testers, so that people can test the perfume. It also means that once you have completed the course, you can start your business immediately.
You will receive a certificate of completion.
Your perfume start up kit consists of:
• Information on how to register your perfume business, how to choose the name of your business and information on where to find perfume packaging.
• The perfume manufacturing manual with all the information to source all the raw material that you will need in the perfume manufacturing process. Information on where to purchase the bottles and what to do about labeling is also included.
• You will receive the perfume formulation manual that includes information about the different strengths of the formulations that perfumes are made with so that you will be able to make top of the range perfumes that will suit everyone's taste and budget.
1. 30 X 25 ml perfume bottles
• You will receive a manual on disk that includes all the information on where to source and purchase everything you need to make the different.
• You will be taught how to combine and blend the different perfumes.
• You will be able to sell this perfume immediately or use it as test bottles so that people can test the smell of the perfume before buying it.
• You will be taught how to market your perfume business and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
After finishing the course you will be able to make any of the following generic perfumes: CLICK HERE for the List of Perfumes that you will be able to make.
• The Cost of the Perfume Course is R5,000. We do not accept cards. We do accept cash and EFT payments. You should make sure that the payment of the full course show in our account on the morning that you attend the course.
After attending the perfume course you will need to purchase:
• Perfume blend concentrate: This means that the concentrated perfume has already been extracted and manufactured for your convenience.
• You will need Perfume dispensing bottles. (Cost according to the type of bottles that you will use).
• Concentrated perfume blends. (Cost according to the type of blends you will use).
• All of the above is possible due to the science of manufacturing perfume concentrates.
You will receive a manufacturing manual as well as a marketing manual that will provide you with the contact details on where to purchase the concentrated perfume, the MBR, the dispensing bottles and the crimping machines if you will be using it.
• Please note that there are bottles on the market for screw on bottles. This means you do not need a crimping machine. Please note that the perfume concentrate cannot be used in its pure form. Because of the concentration of the perfume blends, a little goes a long way.
• Why sell someone else’s perfume if you can manufacture and sell it yourself? Be the CEO of your own perfume business.